Monday, June 15, 2009

New Macbook... Macbook Baru...

So I haven’t written a lot of stuff lately. Lately I’ve been distracted with... online games and also The Sims 3! Omg, these games are just to addicting for me. It has been a week since I start playing them non-stop. Like, I know I have to stop but then again it’s such a guilty pleasure :p


So 2 days ago my father came home with, A MACBOOK. Yay! Happy me. But what a surprise when I heard that this was for my mother! My god, I can’t even imagine my mom with any kind of computer, but a macbook?! Phew... Today me and my father, we went to The Ambasador Mall to buy some programs for the new mac.




Akhir-akhir ini gw jarang nulis di blog. Gara-gara... game online, dan Sims 3. Gila game-game beginian candu banget, enak bagai ganja tapi gak bisa berhentinya :p. Udah seminggu gw main-main, gak berhenti lagi! Gw tahu harus berhenti, cuma udah candu haduh...


Dua hari yang lalu bokap gw pulang membawa, MACBOOK. YES! Seru-seru... Tapi gw kaget parah, karena itu buat nyokab gw! O.o Gila, gw gak bisa bayangin nyokab gw pake macbook. Dan akhirnya gw sama bokap gw hunting dvd buat mac hehe.




Photobox!!


One of the best part of having a mac, is the user friendly, PHOTOBOX!! Me and my sister just couldn’t resist but to try it ourselves.


Salah satu yang paling seru dari macbook adalah, PHOTOBOX!! Gw sama kakak gw gak tahan dan akhirnya kita main-main hehe.








1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha sumpah demi apapun ya bagian fotobox nya nggak banget ya ndra ky anak kecil dapet mainan baru *kabur*

    ReplyDelete